Posted on August 21 2017
Copper is essential for good health, so if you are deficient in copper, wearing copper jewellery may offer health benefits to your bones, joints, circulatory system and nervous system.
In many studies it has been found that people with arthritic and rheumatoid arthritic pains found their symptoms decrease and sometimes disappear by the simple wearing of a pure copper bracelet.
- Copper assists in forming collagen for wound healing
- Copper is absorbed differentially by infectious microorganisms, preventing their growth
- Copper optimises the use of iron and zinc in the immune system
- While there may be a discolouration of acidic skins from copper, the absorption of copper through the skin can correct hidden copper deficiency and can help optimise the body’s resistance to disease. Any discoloration is harmless, and is easily washed away
- Copper can provide a powerful tonic and immuno-protective measure for sick and anaemic people.